Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free 18+ Adult chat forum and banter worldwide

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My worst fear no kidding i swear

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wenonah

Wenonah

My worst fear no kidding i swear Empty
PostSubject: My worst fear no kidding i swear   My worst fear no kidding i swear Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 4:08 am

My worst fear has flies, spiders, a bad smell, is crammed, and you see em everywhere when you go out for stuff like parks, 4th july, Knew years, ya know. It... is a portapotty. I swear... they scare me. One time, I went in a portapotty, when i sad down, 4 flies and a HUUUGE spider came crawling out, and the spider was on my leg. I don't have annything agenst spiders, I love spiders. It was just big and It started crawling up my leg were my pee whole is. (well that was a bad description!! :shock: ) I panicked, and stood up. The spider jumped up on my shirt. I jumped, hitting my head on the top of the porta poddy, and the web was there. The web was all over my face with dead bugs and eggs on it! pale Ya know how I felt. I slipped back, (and my pants got all wet,) Pulled up my pants, and the horror happend. the whole portapotty tipped over and crashed to the ground, with me in it!! :shock: pale affraid :oops: :shock: I WAS STUCK IN THERE FOR LIKE, 2 HOURS AND A HALF and i came out all wet... pale I never went in a porta potty again, only the big ones for disabled people, or i just peed in an islated bush were no one would look. DON'T JUGE ME! IT'S NOT AS FUNNY AS IT SEEMES! I PRACTICALLY HAD A HEART ATTACK!!! (and lost a tooth) :cry:
Back to top Go down
imaginal

imaginal

PostSubject: Re: My worst fear no kidding i swear   My worst fear no kidding i swear Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 8:49 pm

hehehohoha.... i mean, um....... sssssoooooorrrrryyyyyyy! (i think ) umm............. never mind> Neutral pale
Back to top Go down
Wenonah

Wenonah

PostSubject: Re: My worst fear no kidding i swear   My worst fear no kidding i swear Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 9:54 pm

WELL! HOW RUDE!(jk) Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Buddy

PostSubject: Re: My worst fear no kidding i swear   My worst fear no kidding i swear Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 1:05 am

no comment........

" tries to hold back the laughter and the pain of a few bust ribs doing so "

What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face
Back to top Go down
Wenonah

Wenonah

PostSubject: Re: My worst fear no kidding i swear   My worst fear no kidding i swear Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 4:55 am

YOU PEOPLE ARE MEEAN!!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My worst fear no kidding i swear   My worst fear no kidding i swear Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My worst fear no kidding i swear
Page 1 of 1