Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free 18+ Adult chat forum and banter worldwide

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

whats your wost fear?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Wenonah

Wenonah

whats your wost fear? Empty
PostSubject: whats your wost fear?   whats your wost fear? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 5:56 am

never mind...

Last edited by myanimation on Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kylie

Kylie

PostSubject: Re: whats your wost fear?   whats your wost fear? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 6:08 am

Lol my animation.........

My worst fear is to fall from a really tall building and know im gonna die........... as in to watch it happen!!!

Im scared of heights and spiders!!

i cant make fun of it.......so u go ahead!!

xx
Back to top Go down
Wenonah

Wenonah

PostSubject: Re: whats your wost fear?   whats your wost fear? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 4:19 am

Elivatiors rise from the floor,
rising, opens the folding door.
I slowly come out, cautious each step i take,
worried I may make a tragic mistake,
I look down and realize,
I am only two feet high.

...I sorta ran out of ideas, but remember,
stay away from the edge!! Very Happy So helpful.
But if you ever DO fall down, Just remember, land on your feet, and your heart, lungs, or brain may not have as much
as a chance to get injured. But I heared that people rarely die of falling from a building.

Last edited by myanimation on Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
imaginal

imaginal

PostSubject: Re: whats your wost fear?   whats your wost fear? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 4:44 am

oK OK my worst fear is turning around and suddenly find something realy scary behind me. i had some trouble so could u do it?
What a Face
Back to top Go down
Kylie

Kylie

PostSubject: Re: whats your wost fear?   whats your wost fear? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 7:49 pm

ANIMATION........i thought u were meant to make fun of my fear...not reiterate the reason why i fear these things in the first place......im now more scared then i was before.......

*hides from a spider.........vomits at the thought of spiders eggs...... wonders if she is near the edge!!!*

xx
Back to top Go down
Wenonah

Wenonah

PostSubject: Re: whats your wost fear?   whats your wost fear? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:09 am

..? ...sorry... all you have to do is let them go. There puny... Sad im just saying,
its not all that scary. So ya, there gross. But they won't hurt. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
and like i said, ...there DUMB!! and heights arnt that bad. just stay as far away from a
cliff as possibe. Name ONE reason when u think u will die... of falling from a cliff.
Do you work somewere were u go really high?
Back to top Go down
Ratchet345

PostSubject: Worst Fear   whats your wost fear? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 4:37 am

My worst fear was hights.I used to be terrified of hights!!!PLEASE do not tink of me as a coward,I am sure you all were terrified of hights sometime in your lives!! Am I right?!!!!!?!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tracy

Tracy

PostSubject: worst fear   whats your wost fear? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 11:51 pm

My worst fear in life is that i keep finding,liking all the good guys that r taking already lmao!

is hoping to meet that one guy in life who is single,loving,and outgoing....will that day ever come? lol if not then ah well...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: whats your wost fear?   whats your wost fear? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

whats your wost fear?
Page 1 of 1