Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free 18+ Adult chat forum and banter worldwide

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Embarrassing Moments

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TaZ
Admin
Admin
TaZ

Embarrassing Moments Empty
PostSubject: Embarrassing Moments   Embarrassing Moments Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 7:00 am

Tell us about all those moments in your life that you'd rather forget.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.freefriendlychat.com
TaZ
Admin
Admin
TaZ

PostSubject: High School Athletics Carnival   Embarrassing Moments Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 7:02 am

I was pretty good at runing in primary school and was getting better every race I entered in high school till this moment! I lined up for the 100 metre run. The gun sounded and scared the living daylights out of me so much so that I tripped over and had the whole school laughing at me. I always h8'd waiting for the bang of that gun at the best of times due to sensative hearing. This circumstance, the person firing the gun was only a metre away from me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freefriendlychat.com
Wenonah

Wenonah

PostSubject: Re: Embarrassing Moments   Embarrassing Moments Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 7:21 am

TaZ wrote:
I was pretty good at runing in primary school and was getting better every race I entered in high school till this moment! I lined up for the 100 metre run. The gun sounded and scared the living daylights out of me so much so that I tripped over and had the whole school laughing at me. I always h8'd waiting for the bang of that gun at the best of times due to sensative hearing. This circumstance, the person firing the gun was only a metre away from me.

Oh don't worry! I'm sure they were laughing with you not at you! Once, I did something so embarrasing, no matter how many times i told my self it is allrigh, I was still sohumilliated, I try to laugh at myself for it, but it sometimes makes me feel worse... Okay. So at a library, there were these computer things, were you could put on headphones and listend to music online, and when I was little, I found some spongebob song on there that I wanted to show my sister. She said later, but I wanted her to listen to it then. So I put the music on, and sang along so loudly so that I could try and get her attention, but I forgot about everyone else!!! :shock: They stared at my like I was nuts and I didnt notice until I was done listening to the song, wich was like, 27 minuets later!!! XDDD! I was so embarrased and still am!!! :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Embarrassing Moments   Embarrassing Moments Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Embarrassing Moments
Page 1 of 1