Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free 18+ Adult chat forum and banter worldwide

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vegetarian all the way...ffs!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tracy

Tracy

Vegetarian all the way...ffs!! Empty
PostSubject: Vegetarian all the way...ffs!!   Vegetarian all the way...ffs!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 9:09 pm

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad  Getting.. hounded from mom........about this meat eating stuff,,ffs,,,,,it wont happen,,,,,sheshhh!!!
Back to top Go down
TaZ
Admin
Admin
TaZ

PostSubject: Re: Vegetarian all the way...ffs!!   Vegetarian all the way...ffs!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 1:16 am

meat contains the largest source of iron which you know u lack in though you do seem to be doing a lot better lately you still need to keep it at the one level with correct diet.

Don't jump in there and eat a slab of pork, you should start light. Chicken on the side or mixed in with veggies 2 -3 nights a week leave a day in between. Every two weeks add an extra night of a different type of meat in small portions I suggest mince beef in a stew of sorts next then at the end of the month I would suggest very small pieces of bacon added to a salad.

You can also add fish if u don't like fish eat flake it has no nasty fish taste. By two months try a small piece of beef steak well done with onion gravy.

Never eat turkey it tastes off, never eat pork steaks it will only leave you filling sick later. Sausages is up to u, I can't stand pork sausages in fact I only like beef ones if is curried

You watch your energy levels go through the roof if u stick by all this above
Back to top Go down
http://www.freefriendlychat.com
Tracy

Tracy

PostSubject: Re: Vegetarian all the way...ffs!!   Vegetarian all the way...ffs!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 1:32 am

ty...for your input..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vegetarian all the way...ffs!!   Vegetarian all the way...ffs!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vegetarian all the way...ffs!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Advice-
Jump to: