Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free 18+ Adult chat forum and banter worldwide

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The wild bird

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wenonah

Wenonah

The wild bird Empty
PostSubject: The wild bird   The wild bird Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 8:21 am

I do this thing, when I catch birds, and then set them free, like, 20 min. after. I usually pet them, or let them calm dowm, and then let them go. I dont hurt them, i am COMPLETELY against hurting animals. Thats why Im a veggitarian. So I caught the most gorgeouse blue jay once, and I petted it, and when I let it go, It would come back! So I cept on trying to release it, but it would always follow me home again! So I cept it for a while, and it would never leave, because it thaught the cage I used was a nest. The bird wanted to stay in the cage! The bird was pregnant! It layed 7 eggs, and sadly, only one of them didnt hatch... so I cept it buried safely underground. I wanted to keep one, but I knew the right thing to do is let them be. My favorite one I named Feathers, and that one comes back every day to let me feed and pet it! SO CUTE!!! :heart:
Back to top Go down
Buddy

The wild bird Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wild bird   The wild bird Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 9:19 pm

careful tamed wild birds are not easy to look after
but make sure you put out plenty of food they like and enjoy watching them What a Face
Back to top Go down
Wenonah

Wenonah

The wild bird Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wild bird   The wild bird Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 4:53 am

oh yeah, i know that. trust me. i know everyhing about birds cuz birds are my favorite animals.
Back to top Go down
Buddy

The wild bird Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wild bird   The wild bird Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 4:40 am

as you can tell from my pic that my favorate animal is a wolf
( dogs are in the same catagory too before you say anything :P )

i'm gonna get myself a wolf pup one day

What a Face
Back to top Go down
Wenonah

Wenonah

The wild bird Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wild bird   The wild bird Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 5:56 am

Awww! Wolf puppies are one of the awsomeist of all awsomeist animals! I read this amazing book once called White Fang. Its about a husky pup and the story is so sad but so amazing! And you have to see the illustration! Its amazing! (exept the ending, then the illustration looks allitle like they didn't work as hard as the beginning, but once you see the pictures, youll see why!) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Buddy

The wild bird Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wild bird   The wild bird Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 3:27 pm

lol thanks but i've got plenty of wolf pic's
and i'll be seeing some soon too i hope :P

What a Face
Back to top Go down
Wenonah

Wenonah

The wild bird Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wild bird   The wild bird Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 4:33 am

Wolfs are the cooliest! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Buddy

The wild bird Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wild bird   The wild bird Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 8:44 pm

your telling me !!!!

there is nothing like the howl of a wolf to stirr the blood!

besides if i got a wolf i'd be howling with it !!

What a Face
Back to top Go down
Wenonah

Wenonah

The wild bird Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wild bird   The wild bird Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 3:51 am

Once when I was in the car with my dad, out of nowere, a wolf came and jumped on the front our car! It started howling and makeing these snarling noises. My dad wanted to call animal control because he was frightened, but I convinced him not to and in like, 30 min. the wolf went away. IT WAS SO KOOL! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Buddy

The wild bird Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wild bird   The wild bird Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 12:19 am

you are so lucky!!

the wolf used the car as a higher point to communicate with it's pack

wish i was there to hear it howl

the wolf howl is a beautiful sound Very Happy

What a Face
Back to top Go down
imaginal

imaginal

The wild bird Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wild bird   The wild bird Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:58 pm

wolf howls are like ssooooooooooooo beautiful!!!!! i love it but i dont hear them much any more. in california every night in summer u can hear them all night long!!!! it was awsome !!!!! but here, they dont come much Wink
Back to top Go down
Wenonah

Wenonah

The wild bird Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wild bird   The wild bird Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 3:43 am

I know! It stinks! Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The wild bird Empty
PostSubject: Re: The wild bird   The wild bird Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The wild bird
Page 1 of 1