Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free 18+ Adult chat forum and banter worldwide

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I have met some of the greatest people.....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lisa

Lisa

I have met some of the greatest people..... Empty
PostSubject: I have met some of the greatest people.....   I have met some of the greatest people..... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 12:35 am

I have been online for about a year now. I have met some wonderful and amazing people. There are certainly people I have met that hold a special place in my heart. I am at a point in my life that I didnt think it was possible to develope relationships with people I would probably never meet face to face. What I have learned is friendships are all different, the people I continue to meet every day online are there to offer support and encouragement no matter what. They are there to make me smile when Im down, they offer words of encouragement when Im sad and no matter what at the end of the day they are there to tell me that they care. You have to have an open mind, an open heart and be willing to let people in. Im not saying it is always good, unfortunately there are some "not so nice" people out there, just use your best judgement and filter out the bad people. Trust yourself to be able to know the difference. But if you let yourself enjoy it, online relationships can indeed be very fulfilling.

Sunny sunny

I have met some of the greatest people..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have met some of the greatest people.....   I have met some of the greatest people..... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:43 pm

babe in life we meet new people both trustworthy ones n others. i am happy u met some that hold your heart. see you around
Back to top Go down

I have met some of the greatest people.....
Page 1 of 1