Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free 18+ Adult chat forum and banter worldwide

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The best day of my life....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lisa

Lisa

The best day of my life.... Empty
PostSubject: The best day of my life....   The best day of my life.... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 11:24 pm

Honestly the best day of my life was the day my son was born. To experience such an incredible journey. From the day he was born to today, he has truely been a blessing. Monday is his 16th birthday and I am finding myself a little sad. I know he will always need me as his mother, but I also know he will depend on me less. As each day goes by I see him mature into an amazing young man. On September 28, 1993, I was given the greatest gift ever.

Sunny sunny

Kylie

PostSubject: Re: The best day of my life....   The best day of my life.... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 3:48 am

Aww sunny, thats so sweet........ atleast you get to have ur life back.... let ur hair down and partay!!! bounce
Back to top Go down
Lisa

Lisa

PostSubject: I have a life??   The best day of my life.... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 4:40 pm

I have been a mother for so long, Im not sure where to begin. It will definitely be fun figuring it all out tho. Seriously I have no regrets. Hes a great kid. And, I am very excited to see where both of our futures take us. Hey, Im not old.....someone just told me "You're only as old as.....ummmmm nevermind" Have a great day, everyone!!!!

Sunny sunny

PostSubject: Re: The best day of my life....   The best day of my life.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The best day of my life....
Page 1 of 1