Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free 18+ Adult chat forum and banter worldwide

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Embarassing moments

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kylie

Kylie

Embarassing moments Empty
PostSubject: Embarassing moments   Embarassing moments Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 4:21 pm

Heya guys,

just thought i would tell you about my most recent embarassing moment!! I was having a *rock* day, which involves me blasting my music and playing my air guitar all over the house!! which as you can imagine is awesomely fun!!

Well i was just getting into my groove when i turned around and who did i happen to see standing watching me with an amuzed look on their faces?? Yep my dad and his friend.......they just stood and laughed at me for about a minute!! talk about embarassing, especially as my dads friend turned around and asked my dad *is this the medic?!!*

Nope the ground did not open up and swallow me!!

do you have any embarassing moments??
Back to top Go down
Lisa

Lisa

Embarassing moments Empty
PostSubject: That is sooooo funny......   Embarassing moments Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 11:00 pm

Omgoodness Eve....I can totally picture that happening to you. Girl, you crack me up. Honestly, there is never a time you fail to make me smile, thank you!!

Sunny sunny

Embarassing moments
Page 1 of 1