Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free 18+ Adult chat forum and banter worldwide

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An old friend

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blade

An old friend Empty
PostSubject: An old friend   An old friend Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 2:28 am

my first online experience was about 9 years ago, i was so new into this world that i didn't expect anything small, i got introduced to it by mates from school, added MSN (i think version 4 or 3, not sure) got into a huge conversation and met one person who caught my eye, her name was Emma Freeborn, she was 14 when i first started talking to her. We had a lot in common, connected well and learned to love each other as friends over the years, i still see her every now and again, but she has been my right arm through my time on the net. That is one person i'll never forget Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
TaZ
Admin
Admin
TaZ

An old friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: An old friend   An old friend Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 6:21 am

Just a lil hint for finding long lost friends Wink If you know the persons name and at least what they use to look like search for them on facebook. I have my old school friends there some that I haven't seen 11 years
Back to top Go down
http://www.freefriendlychat.com
Blade

An old friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: An old friend   An old friend Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 11:40 am

My old friend doesn't like places like Facebook, Netlog and Myspace so i doubt i'll find her there
Back to top Go down
Cupcake

Cupcake

An old friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: An old friend   An old friend Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 9:17 pm

Blade wrote:
My old friend doesn't like places like Facebook, Netlog and Myspace so i doubt i'll find her there
Wink
Back to top Go down
Cupcake

Cupcake

An old friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: An old friend   An old friend Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 9:18 pm

Blade wrote:
my first online experience was about 9 years ago, i was so new into this world that i didn't expect anything small, i got introduced to it by mates from school, added MSN (i think version 4 or 3, not sure) got into a huge conversation and met one person who caught my eye, her name was Emma Freeborn, she was 14 when i first started talking to her. We had a lot in common, connected well and learned to love each other as friends over the years, i still see her every now and again, but she has been my right arm through my time on the net. That is one person i'll never forget Very Happy.
Like a Star @ heaven Sounds as if u have a better crush there blade......go for it...... Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

An old friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: An old friend   An old friend Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An old friend
Page 1 of 1