Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free 18+ Adult chat forum and banter worldwide

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Christmas Cake Recipe

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TaZ
Admin
Admin
TaZ

Christmas Cake Recipe Empty
PostSubject: Christmas Cake Recipe   Christmas Cake Recipe Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 7:04 am

1 cup of water
1 cup of sugar
4 large brown eggs
2 cups of dried fruit
1 teaspoon of salt
1 cup of brown sugar
Lemon juice
Nuts
1 bottle of whisky

Sample the whisky to check for quality. Take a large bowl. Check the whisky again. To be sure it's the highest quality, pour one level cup and drink. Repeat. Turn on the electric mixer, beat one cup of butter
in a large fluffy bowl. Add one teaspoon of sugar and beat again.

Make sure the whisky is still OK. Cry another tup. Tune up the mixer. Beat two leggs and poor into bowl and on bench. Chuck in the cup of fried druit. Mix on the turner. If the friet druid gets stuck in the beaterers, pry it goose with a drewscriver.

Sample the whisky to check for tonsisticity. Next, sift two cups of salt. Or something. Who cares? Check the whisky. Now sift the lemon juice and strain your nuts. Add one table. Spoon the sugar or something. Whatever you can find.

Stagger to laundry and pour mixture into laundry oven. Turn knob to 350 gredeedles. Don't forget to beat off the turner. Throw the bowl out of the window. Check the whisky again, then bo to ged.

Cherry Mistmas!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freefriendlychat.com
Wenonah

Wenonah

PostSubject: re:ChristmasCake Recipe   Christmas Cake Recipe Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 8:02 pm

Omg dont you mantion the word Cake when im hungry! aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! :shock:
Back to top Go down
Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cake Recipe   Christmas Cake Recipe Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 9:56 pm

oooooooooooooooooooooooo cake i so love a good cake but not if it's to dry inside
but if you've got a good cake then dig in you piggies pig
What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face
Back to top Go down
Wenonah

Wenonah

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cake Recipe   Christmas Cake Recipe Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 5:58 am

My stomache is eating itself!!! :silent:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Cake Recipe   Christmas Cake Recipe Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas Cake Recipe
Page 1 of 1