Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free 18+ Adult chat forum and banter worldwide

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MESSAGE FROM MYANIMATION

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
imaginal

imaginal

MESSAGE FROM MYANIMATION Empty
PostSubject: MESSAGE FROM MYANIMATION   MESSAGE FROM MYANIMATION Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 8:10 am

Hi. This is myanimation here. I am the one who creatid this account for imaginal so don't think I hacked in or annything
cuz I promis you I did not. Lately, I changed my password so I could get on easer. But wen I try to logg on, it said to check my E-mail account
and I should get an E-mail to access it, but no E-mail. I cant go on annymore and I already used the two E-mails I can use, so I can't make a knew account
for me! I am litterally sobbing because ever since Club Penguin got ruined by Disney channel, I absolutally LOVED it here and Now I am so
depressed. I will never use your accound again Imaginal and I am sorry. I did not want you to think I abandoned you so ya. If you have some
helpful tips, Ill be reading them anny time. Please help me! I love it here! And I got along with people so well! (sorta) Its like the greatist thing
that happened to me and now I am more sad than ever that I can't get on annymore!!! So now... no more MyAnimation... :cry: :cry: :cry: Sad :cry: :cry: Sad :cry: :cry:
Back to top Go down
Cupcake

Cupcake

PostSubject: Re: MESSAGE FROM MYANIMATION   MESSAGE FROM MYANIMATION Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 8:28 pm

scratch
Back to top Go down
imaginal

imaginal

PostSubject: Re: MESSAGE FROM MYANIMATION   MESSAGE FROM MYANIMATION Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 3:42 am

I CAN'T GO ON ANNYMORE!!! NO MORE MESSAGES, NO MORE REPLIES, NO MORE ANNYTING BECAUSE OF MY STUPID COMPUTER!!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Buddy

PostSubject: Re: MESSAGE FROM MYANIMATION   MESSAGE FROM MYANIMATION Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 6:41 pm

imaginal wrote:
Hi. This is myanimation here. I am the one who creatid this account for imaginal so don't think I hacked in or annything
cuz I promis you I did not. Lately, I changed my password so I could get on easer. But wen I try to logg on, it said to check my E-mail account
and I should get an E-mail to access it, but no E-mail. I cant go on annymore and I already used the two E-mails I can use, so I can't make a knew account
for me! I am litterally sobbing because ever since Club Penguin got ruined by Disney channel, I absolutally LOVED it here and Now I am so
depressed. I will never use your accound again Imaginal and I am sorry. I did not want you to think I abandoned you so ya. If you have some
helpful tips, Ill be reading them anny time. Please help me! I love it here! And I got along with people so well! (sorta) Its like the greatist thing
that happened to me and now I am more sad than ever that I can't get on annymore!!! So now... no more MyAnimation... :cry: :cry: :cry: Sad :cry: :cry: Sad :cry: :cry:

ok i'll see what i can do......... but no promises that i'll get it sorted though but i'll try

What a Face
Back to top Go down
imaginal

imaginal

PostSubject: Re: MESSAGE FROM MYANIMATION   MESSAGE FROM MYANIMATION Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 11:24 pm

hey u didnt ask to go on my acount! Suspect im on to u myanimation! oh ya sorry ur computer stink slike a pile of ....................
Back to top Go down
Snowflake

Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: MESSAGE FROM MYANIMATION   MESSAGE FROM MYANIMATION Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 12:12 am

scratch scratch tongue
Back to top Go down
Cupcake

Cupcake

PostSubject: Re: MESSAGE FROM MYANIMATION   MESSAGE FROM MYANIMATION Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 3:16 am

:P
Back to top Go down
Cupcake

Cupcake

PostSubject: Re: MESSAGE FROM MYANIMATION   MESSAGE FROM MYANIMATION Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 3:18 am

What time zone are we in here? I'm posting at 9:p.m. on Sunday the 1st of December......

Where is this chatroom located from? lol!
Back to top Go down
Cupcake

Cupcake

PostSubject: Re: MESSAGE FROM MYANIMATION   MESSAGE FROM MYANIMATION Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 3:20 am

snowflake wrote:
scratch scratch tongue
Hey snowflake ,were you on another chatroom before this one, because i saw your same screename over there? What a Face
Back to top Go down
imaginal

imaginal

PostSubject: Re: MESSAGE FROM MYANIMATION   MESSAGE FROM MYANIMATION Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:12 pm

myanimation-
Oh ok! Thanks buddy! Oh and WELCOME SNOWFLAKE!!!
Back to top Go down
Cupcake

Cupcake

PostSubject: Re: MESSAGE FROM MYANIMATION   MESSAGE FROM MYANIMATION Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:55 am

imaginal wrote:
myanimation-
Oh ok! Thanks buddy! Oh and WELCOME SNOWFLAKE!!!

Again i ask, where is this chatrrom located? No one has told me yet....moderators can you help here Question :shock:
Back to top Go down
Wenonah

Wenonah

PostSubject: Re: MESSAGE FROM MYANIMATION   MESSAGE FROM MYANIMATION Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 3:37 am

Im not depressed annymore! I have soo much to say! I have alot of knew stories that I would like to tell
and I'm not so sure. I think the chat rooms are lokated in like, Arizona or somethin. Thats were TaZ is.
But Buddy told me it's around Northern California! Oh, and WECOME SNOWFLAKE!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MESSAGE FROM MYANIMATION   MESSAGE FROM MYANIMATION Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MESSAGE FROM MYANIMATION
Page 1 of 1