Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free 18+ Adult chat forum and banter worldwide

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How I met becca

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TaZ
Admin
Admin
TaZ

How I met becca Empty
PostSubject: How I met becca   How I met becca Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 6:16 am

In February 1998 I was doing some training at St.John Ambulance. This new girl walked in. I thought she was sooo hot but way out of my league.

I saw her stare at me a bit but didn't want her to think I was staring at her unessecarily. She came back a couple of times after that but we never spoke. This friend of mine David and I kept eyeing her off. I'd say things like god she's hot but never acted on it.

Months past, David introduced me to his girlfriend, Cassie. I soon became their chauffeur as I was the only one who had my licence.

This one time in particular I had David and Cassie in the back, I saw her again only briefly though. She was sitting in the back seat of a white van which was wating for me to go through a roundabout.

I said to David hey thats that girl from St.john. Then cassie goes thats my cousin!

More months past. I moved out of home in October of that year. 9 days after moving out I recieved a phone call from Cassie telling me that her cousin wanted to meet me that night.

I was extremely anxious and nervous to meet up with her and shocked that she wanted to meet me! Unfortunately, we weren't alone I had to taxi cassie and her friends around as well.

We ended up going for a walk and hit it off from there.

We met each other on the 9th, moved in with each other on the 30th and got engaged about a month later. We got married in 2000 been happy ever since.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freefriendlychat.com

How I met becca
Page 1 of 1