Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free 18+ Adult chat forum and banter worldwide

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hellloooooooooooooooo there strangers xxx

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yalanta

hellloooooooooooooooo there strangers xxx Empty
PostSubject: hellloooooooooooooooo there strangers xxx   hellloooooooooooooooo there strangers xxx Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 3:39 am

[b] OMG i finally made it affraid i was not going to get in Damn i made it i had to fill out my information again i know now what to do yayyyyyyyyyy Razz ok its been along time i have missed every one and im sure you all missed me lmfaooooo dont lie now Razz ok so i have been doing good but now im great got back in lol lol! so what have i missed other than all of you all ! Very Happy i like the new look alot ! bounce i wont stay away so long next time i hope .... lol i no every one was excited to hear that Right ?? hellloooooooooooooooo there strangers xxx 57637 ok guys i will shut the hell......o up love ya all i swear xxxxx
Back to top Go down
Kylie

Kylie

hellloooooooooooooooo there strangers xxx Empty
PostSubject: Re: hellloooooooooooooooo there strangers xxx   hellloooooooooooooooo there strangers xxx Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 3:55 pm

Welcome ruff,

hope you have a lovely time posting on this forum and i look forward to reading ur posts!!!

Eve xx
Back to top Go down

hellloooooooooooooooo there strangers xxx
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome :: Welcome To Friendly Chat-
Jump to: