Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free 18+ Adult chat forum and banter worldwide

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Premonitons

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kylie

Kylie

Premonitons Empty
PostSubject: Premonitons   Premonitons Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 6:22 am

Do you guys believe in prediciting the future??

I have a story that kinda scared me... at first but now i think its just a coincidence. Let me know what u think!!

Last year i had a dream, and in this dream i was in the car with my sister and we were in this huge car wreck, luckily we both survived but the car was completely wrecked. Then about a week later my sis.... yep has a car accident ... she survived thank god... but the car was a wreck!!

Kinda spooky dnt u think??

Then a couple of weeks later i had another dream, this one was wierd more like a feeling then dream. I had this strong scary feeling tht my dad was scared and frightened... At the time of the dream my dad was working... but as soon as he came home i asked him if he was ok... and he told me that this guy had tried to mug him!!!

Spooky?? coincidence?? what do u think??
Back to top Go down
Wenonah

Wenonah

Premonitons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Premonitons   Premonitons Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 3:48 am

Cool! That sorta happned to this girl named Rachel Scott.
Back to top Go down
Kylie

Kylie

Premonitons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Premonitons   Premonitons Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 7:46 pm

Rachel scott??

is this some aussie woman?? hmm tell me more animation...Although i havent had any freaky dreams since then.....probably cus i have insomnia!!

xx
Back to top Go down
Wenonah

Wenonah

Premonitons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Premonitons   Premonitons Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:06 am

Ok, so she was this tennage girl, who made friends at some high school, and she was really nice, and she became famouse
after she died, because one day, she wasn't acting like herself, and she felt like she was goind to die young, she KNEW something was
gonna happen to her young, and a week lator, there were all of these people who braught guns to
the school and started shooting people.
she was the first person shot. But she was
drawing strange pictures, and haveing strange
dreams, and this is very odd. She drew a picture,
of a rose, growing out of a nother flower
, (i forgot wich flower it was,) but over the
rose was a picture of her eye she drew, with 13 tear drops
comeing out of it, then, it turned to 13 blood drops, and in the shooting,
13 people were killed. (12 students and 1 teacher) She was really nice and inspiering so she was famouse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Premonitons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Premonitons   Premonitons Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Premonitons
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Writing :: Stories-
Jump to: