Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free 18+ Adult chat forum and banter worldwide

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Friendly forum.......

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cupcake

Cupcake

Friendly forum....... Empty
PostSubject: Friendly forum.......   Friendly forum....... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 3:33 am

I love it here it is friendly free......who else agrees? Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
imaginal

imaginal

PostSubject: Re: Friendly forum.......   Friendly forum....... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 3:41 am

friendly FREE!!! doesnt that meen thet this place has no friendly stuff or ppl here!!! Friendly forum....... 404343 Friendly forum....... 57637
Back to top Go down
Cupcake

Cupcake

PostSubject: Re: Friendly forum.......   Friendly forum....... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 3:45 am

imaginal wrote:
friendly FREE!!! doesnt that meen thet this place has no friendly stuff or ppl here!!! Friendly forum....... 404343 Friendly forum....... 57637
Laughing
Back to top Go down
Cupcake

Cupcake

PostSubject: Re: Friendly forum.......   Friendly forum....... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 3:45 am

How r u imaganal? santa
Back to top Go down
Snowflake

Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Friendly forum.......   Friendly forum....... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 10:25 pm

its a lovely place to be... and the members are lovely too Friendly forum....... 358709 Friendly forum....... 358709 Friendly forum....... 358709
Back to top Go down
Cupcake

Cupcake

PostSubject: Re: Friendly forum.......   Friendly forum....... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 10:30 pm

snowflake wrote:
its a lovely place to be... and the members are lovely too Friendly forum....... 358709 Friendly forum....... 358709 Friendly forum....... 358709
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cupcake

Cupcake

PostSubject: Re: Friendly forum.......   Friendly forum....... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 9:45 pm

snowflake wrote:
cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Cupcake

Cupcake

PostSubject: Re: Friendly forum.......   Friendly forum....... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 8:06 pm

imaginal wrote:
Razz Imaginal fix ur typos..lol Wink
Back to top Go down
trouble7080

trouble7080

PostSubject: Friendly forum.......   Friendly forum....... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 7:39 am

I am a newbie to this site, Thank you for allowing me to join. I truly miss being able to use a forum where you can just speak what on your mind without any drama attached. I miss going into chat rooms and just having a nice conversation, now when you go into a chat room, its robots with spam, rude or obnoxious behavior. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Cupcake

Cupcake

PostSubject: Re: Friendly forum.......   Friendly forum....... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 12:23 am

trouble7080 wrote:
I am a newbie to this site, Thank you for allowing me to join. I truly miss being able to use a forum where you can just speak what on your mind without any drama attached. I miss going into chat rooms and just having a nice conversation, now when you go into a chat room, its robots with spam, rude or obnoxious behavior. Thank you.
like ur avatar and welcom to the forum......
Back to top Go down
trouble7080

trouble7080

PostSubject: Re: Friendly forum.......   Friendly forum....... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 12:38 am

Thanks for the warm welcome, I hope I might be able to be a positive addition to this site, from what I see, I am probably the oldest one here. While I might be older, acting old has never been associated with me. I really try not to judge anyone as we all have an opinion and have the right to have it.

I always enjoyed collecting pictures on the web that I find interesting for whatever reason, whether it is pretty scene or a cartoon I find amusing.

Cupcake wrote:
trouble7080 wrote:
like ur avatar and welcom to the forum......
Back to top Go down
Snowflake

Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Friendly forum.......   Friendly forum....... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 8:20 pm

trouble you will always be welcome here Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friendly forum.......   Friendly forum....... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friendly forum.......
Page 1 of 1